This virtual experience is a fantastic way to prep for birth now from home!!
What a brilliant gift to give yourself or to give to new parents you know!
The BirthWorks Experience helps every woman find her own best way to birth. First-time parents (as well as parents having another child) will love our engaging, interactive format of evidence-based and emotional childbirth preparation which highlights:
…understanding ways to labor that can minimize interventions
…how human-values practice increases confidence and decreases fear in birth
…understanding Four Principles of Optimal Pelvic Positioning to shorten and ease labor and birth
… energy, relaxation, affirmation, primal health and more!
What is unique about BirthWorks innovative and experiential approach?
In two short virtual Zoom sessions, parents experience a balanced, non-judgemental approach to childbirth preparation including:
- Experiential energy work to empower and transform
- The most gentle, amazing relaxation exercise!
- Chance to identify beliefs about birth
- Creating powerful affirmations to overcome and release fears
- Knowing how to position your pelvis for an easier birth
- Birth anticipations and expectations
- How hormones work to your advantage and “Adrenaline Language”
- Non-pharmacological comfort measures and the HPA axis
- Exercises to relax the pelvic floor before and during labor
- Understanding Primal Health – the importance of mother/baby skin-to-skin contact on brain development
- Mother-Daughter Relationships
- Common Sense Nutrition
If this resonates with you, join our August Birth Prep or sign up for fall BirthWorks Birth Preps now offered monthly! Questions? Please reach firstname.lastname@example.org