Be a Childbirth Educator & Birth Doula!
Are you inspired to offer the best childbirth preparation to parents & be their doula for the most positive birth experiences?New parents deserve childbirth preparation and doula support that instills confidence, and builds trust and faith in their own innate abilities. You can teach parents what really matters to have the birth of their dreams! Want to help women in labor access their primal brain that already knows how to give birth? Through integration of mind-body-spirit, you enhance birth experiences for mothers and new babies. Our holistic approach gives comprehensive preparation and support for parents. You can offer emotional and academic preparation and improve birth outcomes with our human-values and evidence-based best practices — imagine the difference you can make!
The BirthWorks Experience!
Your doula clients will sit right in your childbirth classes !!!
This experiential immersion workshop is a fun, inspiring way to discover how to inform and truly empower new mothers and babies! Our hand-picked BirthWorks Trainers engage you in an interactive way – you will embody the knowledge that how to give birth is born within every woman. This combination immersion training is for those motivated to complete two certifications simultaneously, which streamlines requirements and saves you time and money! This accelerated dual-training opportunity is offered only by BirthWorks International. The workshop also helps attract clients to build your business and opens an opportunity for personal growth. It is offered either – Virtually over six days or In-Person for four full days. Aspiring or current birth and medical professionals are welcome.
By completing this program…
- You learn everything possible from both our Childbirth Educator and Birth Doula certifications!
- You can teach interactive, fun Childbirth Education that gives emotional and academic preparation for birth, so women gain confidence and have less fear (when you are their birth doula).
- What you offer is grounded in beautiful BirthWorks Philosophy driven by Human Values, as well as a deep understanding of the latest birth research.
- Pelvic Bodywork (Optimal Pelvic Positioning), Primal Health, Grieving and Healing, and much more.
- As a Birth Doula, you understand how hormonal behaviors in birth can best assist women. Your unique Primal Health perspective and heart-filled approach can provide support that is empowering and transforming in nature.
- It is exceptionally rewarding to support a family and see their baby be born! Now, you can do both! –
Birthing Parents and Certified Educators and Doulas at our workshops say they have…
- Confidence in the birth process and in decision-making skills
- An awareness of birthing options
- Greater trust in birth as an instinctive process
- Effective and creative communication skills
- Physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects of giving birth
- Influence of individual beliefs and attitudes on the birth process
- Influence of mother-daughter relationships on birth
- Ways to practice human values in labor and in life
- Importance of positive thinking
- Comfort measures for labor and birth
- Effects of pelvic positioning on the progress of labor
- How to decrease neocortical stimulation during labor
Want to become Certified as BOTH a Birth Doula & Childbirth Educator?
BirthWorks interactive online training and personal mentoring empowers you as an exceptional childbirth educator AND a birth doula! Holistic and evidence-based, our human-values approach to training and services are transformational. We invite you to learn how speaking from the heart brings more love and care to your clients and connects them to the knowledge that how to give birth is born within every woman. This choice positively impacts your birth work — and your life!