Unique Aspects of BirthWorks &
the Many Benefits of Membership
For only $75 per year (discounts for multi-year memberships), your benefits of membership to BWI include:
- 10% off all BWI shop purchases & FREE SHIPPING (if in the USA)
- 15% off workshops and programs
- 15% off everything during BWI Anniversary month
- BWI Conference discounts
- BWI e-News each month
- Access Dr. Michel Odent’s Primal Health Research Database
- Access to an impressive Board of Advisors who are available to answer any questions about childbirth
- Expanding network of like-minded birth advocates
- Opportunities for involvement in BWI (i.e. reviewer, trainer, Board member)
- Articles and information pertinent to the most up-to-date childbirth issues
- Personal listing in BWI online directory of certified educators and doulas
- Become part of an organization that:
- Is working to raise the consciousness of women to the transformative potential of having a peak birth experience.
- Is striving to empower women in relation to their births and other encounters with hospitals and doctors.
- Believes birth is instinctive and therefore doesn’t need to be learned. We help women develop more trust and faith in their body knowledge that already knows how to give birth.
- Integrates the mind, body, and spirit in birth.
- Provides an emotional preparation for birth as well as evidence-based information about birth.
- Has the understanding and practice of Human Values as its foundation which empowers and transforms women in birth, and increases confidence and decreases fear.
- Promotes pelvic bodywork to help birthing parents understand optimal pelvic positioning so the baby can move down through the pelvis more easily.
- Publishes a quarterly newsletter with trendy topics and inspirational stories in birth.
- Has been educating women about birth and offering childbirth classes to birthing families for over two decades and doula certification and services for over one decade.
- Has over 12,000 members on its Facebook page.
- Has a training Childbirth Education Manual with 500+ pages of current evidence based information on childbirth. It is one of the most comprehensive training manuals in existence, revised and updated on a regular basis.
- Provides feedback on training materials through a network of Reviewers