Membership Benefits &
Unique Aspects of BirthWorks
You are integral to our unique, vibrant vision to reach parents with innovative childbirth education and doula services that create safer, healthier birth experiences. For $75 per year (discounted if multi-year), Membership Benefits include:
Exclusive Retail & Event Discounts
- 10% off all BWI shop purchases
- 15% off everything during BWI Anniversary month
- FREE shipping (in the USA)
- 15% off workshops and training certification programs
- 10% off BirthWorks conferences
- Exclusive partner discounts: Birthpedia, Childbirth U & more!
Online resources at your fingertips!
- BirthWorks e-News - key news, trending topics, inspirational stories and more, 2x/month
- BirthWorks Blog - informs you of cutting-edge birth issues, such as the neuroscience of feeling safe
- Access to Dr. Michel Odent’s Primal Health Research Database
- Online Directory of Professional Doulas, Childbirth Educators & Centers of Excellence
- Facebook group with over 10,000 member
Why Join BirthWorks if you are a Professional in the birth field?
- Exclusive Retail & Event Discounts (as above)
- Professional growth - become a BirthWorks Mentor or Trainer, join our Board of Directors, be an Ambassador or changemaker who leads a BirthWorks Center of Excellence, or a BirthWorks Partner
- Teach, lead or advertise at our BirthWorks and partner conferences
- Unique, powerful ongoing continuing education in our professional workshops
- Discount Professional Liability Insurance ~ starting in 2021!
- Expanding network of like-minded birth advocates
- Become part of an organization that:
- Is working to raise the consciousness of women to the transformative potential of having a peak birth experience.
- Is striving to empower women in relation to their births and other encounters with hospitals and doctors.
- Believes birth is instinctive and therefore doesn’t need to be learned. We help women develop more trust and faith in their body knowledge that already knows how to give birth.
- Integrates the mind, body, and spirit in birth.
- Provides an emotional preparation for birth as well as evidence-based information about birth.
- Has the understanding and practice of Human Values as its foundation which empowers and transforms women in birth, and increases confidence and decreases fear.
- Promotes pelvic bodywork to help birthing parents understand optimal pelvic positioning so the baby can move down through the pelvis more easily.
- Publishes a quarterly newsletter with trendy topics and inspirational stories in birth.
- Has been educating women about birth and offering childbirth classes to birthing families for over two decades and doula certification and services for over one decade.
- Has over 12,000 members on its Facebook page.
- Has a training Childbirth Education Manual with 500+ pages of current evidence based information on childbirth. It is one of the most comprehensive training manuals in existence, revised and updated on a regular basis.
- Provides feedback on training materials through a network of Reviewers