Become a Childbirth Educator
The BirthWorks Childbirth Educator Certification Program is unlike any other CBE program out there!
Would you like to help birthing parents learn what really matters to have the birth of their dreams? All women are born with the knowledge about how to give birth. Birth is instinctive and what is instinctive doesn’t need to be learned. Rather, we teach women to have more trust and faith in their body knowledge that already knows how to give birth. This is a unique and innovative approach that through the practice of human values integrates the mind, body, and spirit, helping to increase confidence and decrease fear in birth.
Receive mentorship throughout your Childbirth Educator training!
- Enroll in Childbirth Educator program: $550US
- Attend a Childbirth Educator workshop (open to anyone wanting to bring the BirthWorks Experience to birthing mothers): Choose a workshop
$475US early discount, $525US regular registration
- Childbirth Educator Cross-Certification program - for those certified by other doula organizations, inquire: email@example.com
Become certified with the best childbirth educator training program out there!
Our Childbirth Educator Certification is a 4-Step Process
- Log in to the website, Enroll, Submit profile (click and open brochure), and pay applicable fees. You will then receive your Childbirth Educator certification packet with all steps to complete certification.
- Completion of the certification requirements in the comfort of your own home, sending work to your Mentor and receiving feedback using our online classrooms.
- Attend a three day BirthWorks Childbirth Educator Workshop (separate fee)
- Facilitate your first BirthWorks class.
Highlights of our Childbirth Educator training
- Receive mentorship throughout your CBE training.
- Receive both an academic and emotional training in preparation for birth, recognizing that the practice of human values leads to integration of the mind, body, and spirit, leading to more confidence and less fear in birth.
- Learn an evidence-based approach to pregnancy and birth.
- Learn Pelvic Bodywork and the “Four Principles of Optimal Pelvic Positioning” and their application to help a woman in labor use gravity and movement to birth her baby.
- Understand that emotions and nutrition during pregnancy have a great impact on the health of her baby from his life as a fetus through adulthood.
- Become informed about the significance of the hormone behaviors, adrenaline language, the function of the microbiome on our immune system, and Primal Health.
- Experience grieving and healing to facilitate normal birth.
- Become convinced that a woman’s body is born with the knowledge about how to give birth.
People who experience the BirthWorks Childbirth Educator Training say they:
- Learn how Optimal Pelvic Positioning and Pelvic Bodywork help labor progress
- Know how to decrease stimulation of the neocortex during pregnancy, labor and birth
- Understand the deep significance of the microbiome, birth physiology, and Primal Health
- Enhance positive energy around a birthing woman
- Gain awareness of non-pharmacological and other comfort measures for labor and birth
- Trust in birth as an instinctive process
- Understand physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of giving birth
- Understand ways to practice Human Values in labor and in life
- Realize the impact of mother-daughter relationships in birth
Become a BirthWorks certified childbirth educator and teach childbirth classes feeling confident that you are preparing families for their most optimal birth experience.
Your certification organization matters! Join a community that support, mentors and cares for you...during and after your CBE training.
Finding the best maternity care and childbirth education is tricky to navigate for some birthing families. Certifying with BWI will give you the tools you need to help families in their preparation for labor and birth!