Become a Postpartum Doula
Consider this situation
- A new mother is at home with her baby. Her partner is travelling for work. She has no extended family nearby.
- She had a difficult birth. She is overwhelmed with mothering one or more children. She is exhausted and becoming depressed. Her body and hormones are adjusting to a non-pregnant state.
- You can become her postpartum doula and provide reassurance and love, helping her to get rest, recover from birth, and make the early weeks of parenting a positive experience.
- She will be grateful and remember you the rest of her life.
- Online Postpartum Doula Fee: $USD 690
- Choose a Workshop
Our Certification is a 5 Step Process
Submit your Profile of a BirthWorks Postpartum Doula and enrollment form with fees. Then complete the following successfully, and send to your assigned Mentor:
- All Application and Understanding Questions on the online files.
- Required Readings and two Essays.
- Lactation Education and CPR Certification.
- Skype Interview with your Mentor.
- Postpartum care with evaluations.
Highlights of our training
- Two options:
- Online Program + Workshop: receive the benefits of hands on training along with some waived requirements.
- Online Program without Workshop
- Is based on our popular human values philosophy!
- Work with your Mentor and receive feedback.
- Only twelve months to complete.
- Certify in a comprehensive and premium program, covering important aspects of postpartum care, while in the comfort of your own home.
- Start your own business and keep all revenues.
- Set your own hours and serve women and their families.
People who experience BirthWorks say they:
- Learn how Optimal Pelvic Positioning and Pelvic Bodywork help labor progress
- Know how to decrease stimulation of the neocortex during labor
- Understand the deep significance of the microbiome, birth physiology, and Primal Health
- Enhance positive energy around a birthing woman
- Gain awareness of nonpharmacological and other comfort measures for labor and birth
- Trust in birth as an instinctive process
- Understand physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of giving birth
- Understand ways to practice Human Values in labor and in life
- Realize the impact of mother-daughter relationships in birth