Online Childbirth Education Classes
Busy Schedule? BirthWorks Birth Prep
is a fantastic way to get ready to birth,
now in the comfort of your own home.
Experience the highlights of BirthWorks childbirth preparation virtually (two days) or in-person (one day)!
Our Online BirthPrep birthing classes are the perfect solution during Covid and for families who don't have time to attend in-person childbirth prep classes.
If you want to...
...know about BirthWorks unique, innovative and experiential approach
...know ways to labor that can minimize interventions
...learn how practicing human values increases confidence and decreases fear in birth
...learn Four Principles of Optimal Pelvic Positioning to shorten and ease labor and birth
...experience a balanced, non-judgemental approach to childbirth preparation
… understand the BirthWorks Experience - where every woman finds her own best way to birth...
Then this BirthPrep is for you!
What do you get when attending BirthWorks Online Childbirth Classes?
- Experiential energy work to empower and transform
- The most gentle, amazing relaxation exercise for birth!
- Chance to identify beliefs about birth
- Creating powerful affirmations to overcome and release fears
- Knowing how to position your pelvis for an easier birth
- Birth anticipations and expectations
- How hormones work to your advantage and “Adrenaline Language”
- Non-pharmacological comfort measures and the HPA axis
- Exercises to relax the pelvic floor before and during labor
- Understanding Primal Health – the importance of mother/baby skin-to-skin contact on brain development
- Mother-Daughter Relationships
- Common Sense Nutrition
If this resonates with you, Sign up for a BirthWorks Online Childbirth Classes now!
If you prefer in-person classes, BirthWorks can send a teacher to you for a one-day Childbirth Preparation intensive.
Questions? Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* We highly recommend seeking a full BirthWorks childbirth preparation class to gain the complete and comprehensive benefits of our unique and innovative approach to childbirth that empowers and informs.